Question
Posted by: anxious | 2007/08/08

period due today is it stress or pregnan

hi

please help need to know if these are symptoms of pregnancy
I have been sick for the past couple of weeks Ive fainted, had mood swiings, felt nauseous even through up just once.My breast are gone larger than before. It pains just alittle bit. Ive dropped weight & im highly highly stressed out. Could I be pregnant or just stressed plus would I be able to do a test right away & get the correct results or will it be too soon. I last go my period on the 11th of July im on the pill & have skipped a few times but on those days I have not been sexually active.

If you skip the Pill you can fall pregnant even if you do not have sex on those days. Do a pregnancy test if your period has not started.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2007/08/08

it probably is just stress and the conbination of skipping the pill. if you test now you should get a positive is you are. good luck.

Reply to Nix