Question
Posted by: CINDY | 2008/01/14

PERIOD DELAYS, OVULATION?

HI

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD PLEASE HELP ME - MY PERIODS ARE IRREGULAR AFTER GOING OFF THE PILL THIS MONTH I WAS OVER A WEEK LATE - THE PROBLEM IS I AM TRYING TO CONCEIVE - MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON THE 10 DEC AND THEN IT STARTED AGAIN TODAY THE 14TH JAN - I WOULD LIKE TO FALL PREGNANT HOW CAN I KNOW WHEN I AM OVULATING IF MY PERIODS ARE IRREGULAR - WILL THIS AFFECT ME FALLING PREG?

THANK YOU!

You may not be ovulating. If you have just stopped the Pill in the last month or two, wait for your cycles to regularise. If you stopped more than 3 months ago, see your doctor to check if you are ovulating.