Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/11/09

Period Delay

I am 27 yrs old and was suppose to get my period on the 21st of Oct. I am sexually active and I've done 2 home pregnancy tests and went to the doctor and did another pregnancy test using a blood sample and all three tests were negative. The doctor said i had severe throat and chess infection as well as allergies and i'm low on iron which could cause a delay inme getting my period. That was a week and a half ago and i still didn't get my period. Pls help with any advice.

You may have to wait and see what happens when your next period is due. If you miss it again, you will need further tests.