Question
Posted by: breez | 2005/11/21

period confusion

on the 19th of September I had a miscarriageand D&C. Got my period 4 weeks later and it was a little different in that I had spotting for a few days before my actual period. 26 days later I got my period again and it lasted 8 days. Now 4 days later it is back again. It is very light spotting occasionally and brown/ old blood on occasion. I have also had strange pelvic pain and a painful feeling that almost feels like it is in my clitoris. This has been happening for 2 days, today being the second. I have no pain today though. Is this my body still settling after the miscarriage? Should I see my doc yet again.

It could be an infection. You should see your doctor.

2
Posted by: SM | 2005/11/21

Breez ... PPS There is a Fertility Expert as well on the site :-)

Reply to SM
Posted by: SM | 2005/11/21

Breez ... maybe I'm being over-optomistic here, but don't you think it might be implantation bleeding?

Reply to SM