Question
Posted by: Malu | 2004/10/12

Period and Pregnant

Please I need advice, is it possible to have period while you are pregnant. The reason being is that I have seen my period Wednesday very strong and thursday& friday it was just the spotting. from yersterday my breast I sore and tender . I vomited last night. Am I pregnant or what. Please help

It sounds like you had a proper period. Unlikely you are pregnant. Probably a tummy bug.

1
Posted by: Francis | 2004/10/12

It is possible, but it also could be that you were pregnant and had early bleeding.

rather do a blood test to make sure, cause it could be that you had a miscarriage.

Reply to Francis