Question
Posted by: Netz | 2004/10/26

Period and pregnancy

I had funny pains in my stomach after missing my periods for a month. I went to the doctor only to find that I am 5 weeks pregnant. I also made second tests and were positive. Two weeks after I had my cycle again. Could this be a problem?

If you are pregnant, any bleeding is abnormal. You should see your doctor.

2
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/10/26

Netz, Go see your gynae immidiatley. The last time that happend to me. I was 9 weeks preg and my doc told me not to worry that it was normal. Untill I went for a second opinion olny to find that the baby was dead already. All along I was walking witha dead baby in my womb. Go see your gynae before it's too late love.

much love
lollyxxx

Reply to lollyxxx
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/10/26

My guess is, Yes, it could be a problem. I would make an appointment with your doctor asap, and in the meantime, take a home pregnancy test to see if you're still pregnant or not.

Good luck.

Reply to Jane1