Question
Posted by: Sam | 2004/09/29

Period and no pain after baby

I wonder if any of you have had the same thing. Before I had my baby (6 months ago) I had bad period pain for the first day, now after her birth I dont get any pain any more. Im worried because I might not be ovulation or do you think it just my body changing. I wanting to try fall pregnant again in the next few months so maybe I just need to wait and see what happens.

Period pains have been known to get better after child birth

2
Posted by: Skippie | 2004/09/29

It depends whether you are breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is nature's way of contraceptive. The chances are slim that you will ovulate if you breastfeed, although it does happen sometimes.
I've also heard many times that women's periods changed after their first children. I don't think you need to worry. Give your body a chance to recover from the pregnancy and birth.

Reply to Skippie
Posted by: me | 2004/09/29

why are in a hurry to conceive again aren't you enough of what god gave you. give others a chance please.

Reply to me