Question
Posted by: Kerri | 2006/11/13

Period and mood problems

my boobs are continuosly sore through the month, i keep spoting and i gain an extra 5kg before my actual period starts. I am very moody, almost seemed depressed most of the time.
I have a child of 19months, who is wonderful and have just recently got married, so things are going well for me, but i just seem to be in a slum all the time.
My husband complains that i dont give him enough attention and i feel misearble all the time.
I have gone onto Diane and i dont feel that this is the right pill for me. Is there any pill i can take to increase my "sex drive" and increase my mood.
thanks
Kerri

There isn't a Pill that will increase your libido, but you can try a lower dose Pill which may have fewer side effects.