Question
Posted by: Liz | 2007/05/29

Period and headaches

I''m 29 and have been using Minerva for almost three years now. For the past year I have been getting the most terrible headaches during my period. No matter what painkillers I take, nothing helps.
Its so severe that I am considering to skip the white pills in order to miss my period. What will the long term effects of this be?

If you skip the incative pills on a regular basis, you can get breakthrough bleeding. Also you will then be taking more hormones than usual and the effects of this are not known.