Question
Posted by: ron | 2007/05/23

Period after D&C

Hi doc, I had a D&C on the 23 April some of you might remember me... after that I was bleeding very little for about 3 days. Since then nothing again. when can I expect my period again? Anyone have experience with this please let me know. thanx. have a good day!!

Your period could come 2-8 weeks after the D&C.

3
Posted by: nix | 2007/05/23

wow Annie, congrats, i had my D&C 16/03 my period is now 3 days late, to scared to test though. i'm very nauseous, sore breasts (especially the nipples). just so scared that it's all PMS signs. i'm also doing BBT chart and no signs of temp going down. so thumbs up hey!! wish me luck.

ron, i'm sorry to hear of your loss, be strong and remember it WILL happen again. my doc said to wait 6 - 8 weeks for a period, mine started the day i had to go for my 6 weeks check. good luck and don't give up hope.

Reply to nix
Posted by: ron | 2007/05/23

thanx annie.

Reply to ron
Posted by: Annie | 2007/05/23

Hi Ron, I am sorry for your loss. I had my DNC on the 23/03 and I also bleed a little afterwards. My period arrived about 4 weeks later but my Dr. said it can take 4 to 6 weeks before you have a period and that it is normal for your period to be a bit late. I am now almost 5 weeks pregnant. Wish you all the best.

Reply to Annie