Question
Posted by: Jooles | 2005/06/17

Period after AI

Hi Ladies. I hope you can give me some advice on this. I had my first AI performed with taking clomids and 2 days before my period was due, I went for a blood test and it was negative. All week I have period symptoms but nothing. I am now late. Does the AI and clomid have anything to do with my period being late as the blood test showed that I am definitely not preggies...so why the late period. Thanks in advance for your responses.

The fertility drugs does affect your cycles sometimes makes it late.

2
Posted by: Babe | 2005/06/17

What is lymsystic ovaries and can it be treated with clomid tablets although I sometimes get a period.Lats year December I got a period and then in April 2005 I got a period that lasted 10days.

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Pokkel | 2005/06/17

Hi Jooles

I the bloodtest was negative 2 days before period is due, then i suggest you go for a bloodtest again..
If you are already past your due date (2 or 3 days) and still no period you have to contact your doc. There might be something else wrong.

Clomid usually results in a 26,27 day cycle - all depending on when you started taking clomid.

Good luck and keep me udated.

Reply to Pokkel