Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/28

period

hi there

this may seem like a bit of a dumb question but: how long do you have to have missed a period before it affects your chances of having a baby in the future. I have been very stressed lately, so i havent had it in four months, but is it okay for me to be relaxed about it.

thx

Dear Anonymous
The fact that you do not ovulate at the moment would not influence your fertility in future. If your situation improves and you feel less stressed and if you are a normal weight and there are no other hormonal problems, you will probably start ovulating and menstruating again.