Posted by: miss K | 2008/09/10

i' ve been on my period since the 21th of july but i was just spoting but yesterday i started bleeding, i was on the two months injection for 3 yrs and i last took my injection on the 17/04/08 nad went on triphasils for 3 months to regulate my cylces and it worked for a little while, i went to a gynae and she told me that everythng is well and the only way they can regulate my cylcle is by me using Contraception pills and i dont want to bcos i want to have a baby. my question is, isn' t there anything natural that i can use to fall pregnant?

Expert ImageNatural health

you need to wait for the pill to work out your system. it is different for everyone. you can use folic acid, vitamin e, zinc and staminogrow from a nutritional point of view.

dr debbie