Question
Posted by: KITTY | 2007/06/11

PERIOD

Hi there.

I would just like to know, i am currently doing cardio 3 days a week, in conjunction with some Herbalife products. Its working very well. I started with my period yesterday. the week before, there was some traces of blood in my vaginal discharge, but now since yesterday, I am hardly bleeding at all. Is this normal. I am also on the pill, and exercise relatively hard and all that. Could this have an effect or is it normal what i've experienced?

please advise.
thanks
Kit

The bleeding pattern of your period may certainly change because you have changed your lifestyle i.o.w. you are exercising more regularly. So this IS a variaiton of normal. I am not sure if there is any hormonal component to Herbalife but a vitamin supplement won't cause your period bleed to change.