Question
Posted by: Liefie | 2007/05/16

period

Hi, im 19. it is my 2mnd on birthcontrol. i understand that if you start with the first red tablet then you should start with your period.but it wasnt my time yet.after 3days i only started, and it wasnt as much as previous months it was for the whole time like i was at the end of my period. and now after almost 2 weeks i bleed some days. not alot its just vissable. if possible can you maybe tell me why it is happening. i would appreciate it if it was possible if you could email my awnser to me plz.thank you

You can start your period anywhere in the red pill section, it does not have to be the first day. It is also normal to make periods much lighter. You may have some breakthrough bleeding initially. If it persists, you may need a higher dose pill.