Question
Posted by: lol | 2007/04/29

period

am a 17 year old lady and i always have monthly menstral pains. they are so unbearable that i end up crying for 2-3 days. not only that, my period lasts seven days with 3-4 days of heavy flow. my question is, what can i do to reduce these pains or maybe completely do away with the pain and also, how can the days i take reduce to somewhere like 4-5 days of menstruation per month?

dear Lol
Going onto a contraceptive pill or taking something like Synflex may reduce the time of bleed and the pain.

1
Posted by: Ford | 2007/04/30

Hallo
Mine was more or less the same and usually on the first 2 days i would vomit from pain, when my collegues saw me they sent me to the doc to get femodene and it has been excellent since then.

Reply to Ford