Question
Posted by: R | 2007/04/23

Period

My periods are usually very regular at lasts for a full 7 days. This month however things are not normal. I was seeing blood for 5 days before I got my period but I was not bleeding it was only when I wiped did I notice the blood. Then on Saturday I got my period I bleed like a normal period but my period only lasted for 2 days. Today would have been my third day of period which is usally a heavy bleeding day but I did not bleed much.

Please advise?

The occasional 'different' period is not unusual. Wait and see what happens next month.