Question
Posted by: BLAZE | 2004/11/09

PERIOD

I had a miscariage 2 years ago and im still trying to conceive. Im always get my period same time or a day or two later.. My problem is that it is period time and my breasts and stomac is very sore (normal pms symptoms) but there is only a little light pink blood when i wipe myself in the morning and nothing else, (usually when my husband and I had intercource the previous night) this is for the past 3 days know. Im so moody and emotional....i have taken my mind of falling pregnant cause I really thing i cant fall pregnant, its taking too long...do u think i should go and see a gynae (maybe i could have a cist)...I did go to my gynae 6 months after I had my miscariage and he says everything is fine.....

Do a pregnancy test, as your period is much lighter this month. If this is negative, you should see your gynaecologist again. You will probably need further tests to see why you are not conceiving.