Question
Posted by: val | 2004/12/21

period 10 dys late and still waitng

Hi can somone give me some insight why my period is so late or can it be normal i am 22 yaers old have already done a pregnacy test which came back negative as i already have two kids and did not experience ant other symptoms I am a little bit concerned i spotted about a week ago and thought my period was going to start but it didnt what can it be ?

I assume that your periods are usually completely regular. The occasional late period is not uncommon. It may mean that you did not ovulate in this cycle. This could be due to a number of things, including stress, changes in diet, etc.

2
Posted by: mpumi | 2004/12/21

I couldn't agree with you mo... go fo a blood test it is mo accurate and i think you are only late yu may not be preggies

Reply to mpumi
Posted by: PN | 2004/12/21

If the HPT test was negative - then maybe your period is just late.

I got mine on day38 last cycle - also ten days late.

Maybe get a blood test to be sure.

Reply to PN