Question
Posted by: Popi | 2004/11/10

PERINEAL PAIN

CAN SOMEONE EXPAIN TO ME WHAT IS A PERINEAL PAIN?

KIND REGARDS
Popi

Perineal pain is pain in the area between the vagina and the anus.

2
Posted by: Popi | 2004/11/11

Thanx for you respond RDK,but my concer is I have never had a natural child birth,only two c-section.
Please reply
Lov
Popi

Reply to Popi
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/11

Hi Popi
Apparently women who have a natural childbirth is mostly susceptible to it. I read up on it last night and they said that it occurs in the area between the vaginal opening and the rectal opening. You could suffer from it for up to 4 months after having given birth. As a relief you can apply a cold compress to the area regularly. I believe it can be quite painful, especially if you've had a tear during childbirth and required stiches.
That's about all I know.

Reply to RDK