Posted by: wendy | 2012/07/20

Peri menopause

I am a 45 year old female - I am really suffering with symptoms i think are peri menopause?
My face is hot all the time. If i am exposed to a heater or have a hot bath i feel very hot and faint. I have had headaches and feel lightheaded at times. I have a big memory problem suddenly and also feel emotional all the time (Moody)

Is this peri menopause and is there a health supplement I can take? are there any hormone home tests one can do? (I do not have med aid)

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


It is definately possible that you are experiencing menopausal symptoms. Unfortunately, there is no health supplements that will make a difference or any home hormonal test that can be done. You will have to consult your doctor or gynaecologist for an examination, blood tests and treatment.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.