Question
Posted by: Pammy 01 | 2008/01/07

Peri menopause

hi doc

I was diagnosed with perimenopause, but gave birth to twins at the start of last year via egg donation.

Before the pregnancy I was on Trisequens, but now after the pregnancy the doc has put me on the contraceptive pill, Nordette. I find when I take the last row of pills, I experience all the menopause symoms, nigth sweats, hot flushes, bad mood etc.... is there anything which I can take during this week?

You could take the Pill continuously and skip the placebos. Just give yourself a break every 3 months.