Question
Posted by: Karl | 2004/01/15

performance anxiety

I met my girlfriend around 6 months ago
The problem is that when we make love, I just cannot climax, In the beginning it wasnt so bad has a couple of times it worked like magic.... now nothing happens.
We've tried making love less often to see weather its an "exitment" issue, but to no avail. I just dont "cum".

Is this called performance anxiety? and what can we do?

Karl, performance anxiety usually leads to premature ejaculation and loss of erection. Do you feel like you’re having an orgasm but there is no ejaculate, or don’t you even have an orgasm? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.