Question
Posted by: KERRY-MAE | 2007/04/02

PERFECTIONIST PROBLEM...?????

Hi...Im not sure what exactly my problem is but...I have/had this wonderful, caring boyfriend...who goes out of his way to try & keep me happy...I just always seem to start an argument over anything...if someone happens to invite him to play sport etc. when we have no plans & Im invited with for eg. I have a fit, straight away I am miserable, start whining & telling him we shouldnt be together etc. Same goes if another girl sms' him a friendly message, I straight away go into panic mode & think hes cheating on, cause a huge big argument & end up in tears...this is happening more & more often & I cant control it. I know I act irrationally, I cant help it though. I sound like a spoilt brat that cant get its own way....but I love him so much, so why am I so nasty to him & difficult to be around. He is a bit of a loner, enjoys his own company, so I stress that he is going to leave me. Im not sure if it has anything to do with my ex of 5 years, leaving me & getting married 5days later - I had no clue he was even cheating on me, we lived together, i trusted him with all my heart. Now I cant trust my current boyfriend, even though he is so open with me & I honestly dont think he would cheat on me...just try make him feel that I think he is doing it.... Am I demented...what is my problem! Please help...

,,,,,

1
Posted by: cv | 2007/04/02

Because of your previous experience you still have the "no trust" in you,this will end up in losing this man, you must try and control this,go and see a very good proffesional person,or sit dwon with your current friend and calmly tell him your fears and also ask him if you can trust him,actually communication must be open,hope this help.

Reply to cv