Question
Posted by: me | 2005/11/29

perfection

my idea of a perfect existence and relationship is having a woman i am in love with and a man i am in love with and having them into with each other with no issues, no jealousy, no fuss. i wish i could make this happen.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi me, and thanks for posting on our forum.

We could extend this and say that in a perfect world men and women would be able to love and relate to each other equally - in addition to there being no jealousy or fuss, there'd be no homophobia or prejudice and everyone would be able to make choices and decisions that satisfy them, unhampered by social restraints. We can dream.