Posted by: Peri-Peri | 2008/12/11

Perenium tearing

Is it possible for the perenium to tear without bleeding? Please explain.

I really do feel like I' m coming apart. If I lie on my back with my legs bent up and my feet positioned closer to my bum and a feel down there. I' m almost certain that I' m only less than a finger tip hard by my anal opening. I' m almost certain that the muscle was a lot stronger and ' longer'  if I can explain it like that.

Also If I touch with my finger, it doesn' t feel very strong (also seems to be loose skin) and when I push my muscles from the inside (not with me finger but against my finger) it seems to strengthen slighlty.

I' m very concerned. Even if I stand and go into a squat position I feel like there is nothing left down there.

Please please explain why I' m feeling so " open"  ?
Could I have torn by wearing G-strings and them friction of the string against my body? Or perhaps from tearing a long time ago from ballet moves and stretching when I was younger. I have been feeling like I' m coming apart for many years, and I don' t know why, it feels like it is getting worse.

If I have torn, would I gynae be able to pick this up without me telling them or would I need to explain?

If I have torn how can it be checked-what are the symptoms.
WOUld I need to see another doctor other than a gynae?

I' m really stressed out and really don t know what kind of doctor to visit to " measure"  this. Is it possible that I have torn and that it may get worse? Or am I just going mad.

Please please please please, offer me as much info as possible? I' m feeling like an absolute reject at the moment.

If I have torn, can I be ' mended' ? If so how? What are the side effects. If I have torn and have not had it attended to will it continue to get worse.

I don' t know all the tmedical jargen, but I trust that you are understand what I' m trying to explain to you and that you can offer me the best and most sound advice as to what I/m feeling, what I should be feeling and what is wrong with me and what should be done.

Thank you so much for your time. I anticipate your answer

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The best advice is that you see a gynaecologist. It is very difficult without an examination to determine what the problem is that you are feeling. It is unlikely that G-strings or ballet would have caused tearing. Child birth could do this though.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.