Question
Posted by: Nicki | 2004/09/23

PERC Lemon Diet

I have put on an excessive amount of weight and have started doing a bit of exercise every day. I wish to speed up this process and wondered if the Perc Lemon Diet that u can buy from Clicks actually works. Or does anyone have any suggestion of what could help me lose the excess weight more rapidly. Does the Perc Lemon Diet have any negetive effects like Thinz has?

Dear Nicki
Congratulations for having taken the decision to lose weight and to start exercising. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet which you can use together with the exercise. Products that contain citrus or bitter orange extracts also contain synephrine which is similar to norepinephrine, so such products can give you a whole host of negative side-effects. You won't lose weight from the pills, only from the low-energy diet that usually accompanies such products, so you can just as well just use a weight loss diet and exercise instead.