Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

Per Favor, Dude!

Hey Dude, I can normally understand you, but I seem to be having a bit of trouble today! Hahaha! I too enjoy your postings and you always seem to make me think. I don't always agree with what you have to say, but that is my right, as it is your right not to agree with my opinions. But that is what makes life so interesting. Listening to different points of view and then making up your own mind. Freedom of choice! I can choose what to read, what to heed, what to write etc. I personally think you are a very intelligent person and I choose to read your postings. That's all I have to say.

,,,,,

15
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/23

F U C K U Tiekie U PUNANI BITCHEz sour grape dick ead

with love -|- stink!

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

I will be thinking about you, NG. And I wish you all the strenght and courage you are going to need. You know where to find me if you want to chat, okay? Just make sure that the decision you make is the right one and that you will be able to live with it. Either way, you know by now that I don't judge anybody, so I am there for you.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Tiekie | 2005/11/22

Hello jouself!

Hy't gese dude se 2 woorde is afgesaag!
En hy moet probeer om hom te gedra.

Reply to Tiekie
Posted by: Tiekie | 2005/11/22

Hello jouself!

Hy't gese dude se 2 woorde is afgesaag!
En hy moet probeer om hom te gedra.

Reply to Tiekie
Posted by: Trixie | 2005/11/22

Tiekie missed the point again! CS stuck up for Dude, hello????

Reply to Trixie
Posted by: NG | 2005/11/22

Thanks FS. I have decided to make a break, hard as it may seem. There is love - lots of it - but from my side I do not trust him after this, don't feel safe, alot of doubt, so what is love then? Zilch! Moving out this weekend, so it will be easier to lift my head and carry on with our lives - which is exactly what I plan to do! Thanks a mil hun!

Reply to NG
Posted by: Mouzis | 2005/11/22

Eish, die mense helle prat badje van die bas dude. Die man hys badje snaks en prat net sos bas Ali G. he he he. Mouzis hy lag lekwar ver die mense en die bas dude. Aikona, djelle mense djelle moet nie die bas dude van hierdie site gooi. Ekke ek laaik die bas dude. Bas dude hy mak dat die texi af die pad gan sos die lemoen by Mouzis se hande da by die grot jam van die treffiek. Shieza!

Reply to Mouzis
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

Oh NautyG, it sounds like you are so confused it just isn't funny! But please don't make any decisions based on your son, as much as you love him, he will get over it if you choose not to take your man back. It has to be a choice that you are willing to live with. I would hate to see you in the same situation that I am in. It does not work. Think carefully about what you want.

You also need to make sure that if you do decide to take him back and start again, that his recent behaviour is not acceptable and under no circumstances must he be allowed to mess you and your child around again. It is not fair on either or you.

Yes, he is still young, but age has nothing to do with it. He either wants you and your son, or he doesn't. Sounds harsh, but as I say, do not, under any circumstances, get back together with him for your son. Ask me about that one. It does not work and you will end up in a bigger mess.

So the decision must be yours.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Tiekie | 2005/11/22

Ek is net bly dat die Shrink Dude op sy plek gesit het vandag en dat as dude die verstand het hy sal sien almal is al moeg vir sy bitches en punani of watookal dit is.

Reply to Tiekie
Posted by: NautyG | 2005/11/22

Yeah Frusty, been a tough one - my boy is 4, I am 24, ex is 23, after three years he just decides he is not ready for the responsibilty of a child. I can understand that, but he handled the whole thing so "not nice". For a month or so I knew something was up, and ja, turns out this is it! Last night we spoke, he now wants us back, I MEAN HELLO! But like all human beings, there is a history and bla die bla, coping, I'm a strong person, just a tiny setback that's all. Only thing is my son totally adores, loves and worships this man - and that hurts! Not quite sure what to tell him, the questions are starting now....

Reply to NautyG
Posted by: Tango | 2005/11/22

Gotta keep that Dude - I enjoy his tongue in cheek stuff. Just don't take it too seriously though. But watch for the odd little nugget he throws in - clever!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/11/22

I agree with everybody - safest. (LoL) But mostly I want dude off because I am jealous not being able to write (think) as he does - isn't that the real reason people are moaning. Maybe I am just too old .

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

Hey NautyG, there you are. I have been thinking about you. Geez, it sounds like you have been through the mill, hey? What happened?

... I have plenty more to say. Hahahaha. Just so cold that my fingers can't keep up with my brain!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/22

sounds like a sworn declaration Frusty...lol... I do hope that it's not all you have to say though..... i like when you say more!

Reply to ...
Posted by: NautyG | 2005/11/22

Hi Frusty! Geez what a few weeks it's been! I am positive, scared, hurt, angry, confused, sure yet unsure, dissappointed, let down, looking forward to the new challange but afraid - so many mixed emotions! How you doin babes?

Reply to NautyG