Question
Posted by: CJ | 2006/10/25

People who enjoy killing someone else...

Post 3037
Thanx CS and Chelle
Thank you so much for the advice.

You were both right, and Echelle...

She threatened suicide to blackmail me. Its horrible!
Why do people enjoy killing other people inside?

What did i do to deserve it?

The loss of my mother is one big thing i need to overcome, a suicidal ex girlfriend is another.

Ever seen a man cry Chelle? You should have been there to see it. I feel ashamed at this moment, but i could no longer keep it in.

Nothing whatever wrong with a man crying.
ahem

13
Posted by: KATHY | 2006/10/25

WOW THAT IS LONG
WELL I CANT ANSWER FOR HER AS TO WHY SHE IS NOT BEING SUPPORTIVE. MAYBE CHAT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND SEE IF SHE MIGHT TURN AROUND AFTER A LITTLE WHILE AND CHANGE THIS WHOLE THING SO THAT IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT HER.

BUT SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SO LONG MAYBE SHE JUST NEEDS TIME TO AJUST I KNOW THIS IS ABOUT YOU AND YOU NEED THE SUPPORT BUT IF YOU REALLY NEED HER THEN YOU SHOULD JUST WAIT IT OUT AND SEE

Reply to KATHY
Posted by: CJ | 2006/10/25

7 years.

Reply to CJ
Posted by: KATHY | 2006/10/25

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DATING

Reply to KATHY
Posted by: CJ | 2006/10/25

Yes i do have family and friends etc.

But i was counting on my gf to be there.

Reply to CJ
Posted by: KATHY | 2006/10/25

I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT. YOU DEFINITELY NEED SOME SUPPORT RIGHT NOW AND YOUR GRILFRIEND DOING THE SUICIDE BLACKMAIL WAS VERY MEAN. DO YOU HAVE ANY FAMILY HERE THAT CAN SUPPORT YOU

Reply to KATHY
Posted by: CJ | 2006/10/25

Two weeks ago

Reply to CJ
Posted by: KATHY | 2006/10/25

YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS REALLY INSENSITIVE

SORRY I AM A BIT LOST? WHEN DID YOU LOOSE YOUR MOM CJ

Reply to KATHY
Posted by: CJ | 2006/10/25

Its calvinj at mweb.co.za

what is yours?

Reply to CJ
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/10/25

Give me your email address and I'll email you mine so you can call on me whenever you need me! I do not normally do this, but my heart goes out to you!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Rick | 2006/10/25

Ahem (sorry, clearing my throat, didn't mean to interrupt).

Reply to Rick
Posted by: CJ | 2006/10/25

Chelle: Thank you hun, that is SOOO sweet and kind of you!

Echelle: I have real friends, But wont call them close. My father lives abroad, i only see him once every 4 months when i go there or he comes here.

Will you be there to listen and understand when i need an ear and someone to listen?

Reply to CJ
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/10/25

It's normal for a man to cry! Do not feel ashamed! Do you have any REAL close friends? Stay close to them, but take some time alone when you need it. And stay close to your family and your dad! You really need alot of support now, is there some way I can help you?

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/10/25

Hi CJ

Nothing wrong with crying at all! You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Feeling deeply about something is a good thing. I know the pain is terrible when you lose someone you love, but it;s also a testimony to our ability to love!

Stay strong! Things will get better with time.

Reply to Chelle