Question
Posted by: Girl | 2005/07/26

penpals

I know this is not quite the place for a question like this but could someone help me with finding penpals / email pals? I m keen on clubs/websites that you pay and those you dont pay to belong to.
I am looking for males and females aged 25 - 35 anywhere in south africa / the world?!

,,,,,

4
Posted by: Boy | 2005/07/27

Maybe try H24nutcase(at)yahoogroups(dot)com

Reply to Boy
Posted by: Girl | 2005/07/26

Thanks for the respones, and Paul, thanks I will be careful. It is only as penpals I am interested in - nothing dodgy!!!- I used to have one through Girl Guides (many) years ago and I quite enjoyed it. :-)

Reply to Girl
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/26

Not sure about the penpal club, just be careful ok?

Reply to Paul
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/26

Where are you from? Well usually in the people magazine there's penpal pages! At least i think its for penpals.....

Reply to KC