Question
Posted by: peter | 2007/06/25

penis size

im 15 and my penis is only 5 inches is that small for 15 what r others 15 year olds

Expert ImageTeen expert

I am not sure whether you are talking about when your penis is erect of flaccid - but either way 5 inches is within the normal range for a 15 year old.

The average penis size for a fully grown male is 6 inches when the penis is erect.

5
Posted by: guy555 | 2007/06/29

Sounds normal dude. Either way your stuck with it so might as well be happy regardless. 15 is young andlike Matt says, your penis still grows into your twenties.

Reply to guy555
Posted by: guy | 2007/06/27

when i was 15 i was just under 6 inches and now (3 years later)i'm almost 7 so i wouldnt worry buddy. matt is right though, u're body is still developing. as u grow, so will ur penis, and there arent too many giant penises out there. i wouldnt worry too much abotu it.

Reply to guy
Posted by: Health24 Admin | 2007/06/25

Beware of Matt : he is a sexual pervert and he is 45 years old!

What are you doing on this forum? this is for teens not old perverts so go away! SICK!

Reply to Health24 Admin
Posted by: Matt | 2007/06/25

It is normal, you're penis only stops growing when you are about 21 years old. Don't worry about other 15 year old sizes as each person develops at different rates. A guy now may be large but may not grow any further whilst you can still be developing, in your twenties you may even be larger than him.

When I was 15 some of my friends were larger than me and some were smaller but 2 years later and I am much bigger than them and some of the guys who were smaller and now around their sizes.

By the way the average size of penis is 6 inches, only a minority are larger than this. Don't be fooled by porn where every guy is hung like a horse. Be happy with whatever size you are and make the best us of it.

Reply to Matt
Posted by: MMM | 2007/06/25

Los jou dick en doen liewers jou skoolwerk.

Reply to MMM