Question
Posted by: ##### | 2004/11/17

Penis Size

Can anyone please tell me what does the average penis measure???Im a bit worried about about my penis size.I think mine might be small...

Expert ImageTeen expert

when erect the average penis is between 12 and 17 cms long.

9
Posted by: cherry | 2004/11/19

dudes, i think that size isnt such a biggie! If you know ur small, make up 4 it in other ways, like learn to give awesome oral sex. but if ur big, don't go bragging about it!! That's a real turn-off 4 all girls!!!!

Reply to cherry
Posted by: Bender | 2004/11/19

Hey Dude,

I don't think one needs to panic about the size too much, coz it can play mind games on you!

Mine is 17cm, and about 6 cm around. Not the biggest I know, but I know how to use it to its full potential. Check out on the net for some ideas, but try and stay away from the porno sites, as those guys are only hired if they are HUGE!

Reply to Bender
Posted by: CoolGuy | 2004/11/18

Hey "Teens" be careful from taking advice from people like Julia.
They only good 4 talking "shit"...
Like Starla said the average is from 13/14cm-17/18cm

Reply to CoolGuy
Posted by: Starla | 2004/11/18

########

Julia is talking complete nonsense! 25cm would be freakishly big and would literally injure the woman. Between 13-17cm is absolutly normal. DOnt listen to her, she has no ides what she is talking about!

Reply to Starla
Posted by: surfer | 2004/11/18

mine is 19cm so in that area is normal.but rember its not the siz but the motion of the oceaan

Reply to surfer
Posted by: Julia | 2004/11/18

What can i say...I only date the bigger guys

Reply to Julia
Posted by: ***** | 2004/11/17

Julia is talking "Shit"...The average penis is like Michelle said 14cm-15cm.

Reply to *****
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/11/17

Accorrding 2 a few books & magazines i've read, the average is 14cm/15cm

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: JULIA | 2004/11/17

Gemiddelde lengte is omtrent 25cm!!!!!

Reply to JULIA