Question
Posted by: Zazo | 2004/10/31

Penis size

Hey all, my penis is of normal size +- 17cm, thats not what im interested or worried about, but is there any way that you can grow your girth make it fatter or maybe both together. my length is just great, maybe bit longer but i want mine fatter. could i get some ideas from the ladies bout both length and girth!!any help would be great

Where do you want to put all this, do you know the size of the average vagina is 4 inches??

6
Posted by: lolla | 2004/11/02

he left me roddy

Reply to lolla
Posted by: Roddy | 2004/11/02

so why did u leave him then lolla?

Reply to Roddy
Posted by: lolla | 2004/11/01

guys guys it is not about size although the women say so it is about knowing what i women wants you to do and it is about how you can wiggle your but.I am a women and i know that, so don't believe what the women tell you as long as you know how to bring your women to orgasm and yourself then size is the last thing you should be worried about my ex husband has a short dick but i never conplained cause he knew how to give it me good.

Reply to lolla
Posted by: zazo | 2004/10/31

No its not that i want it longer, not at all. Infact its prob too long as my ex complained when i penetrated to deep.just to make it slightly fatter!!

Reply to zazo
Posted by: SANITY REGAINED | 2004/10/31

Mine is about 16cm and girth is good. I'm told that I'm not too big and not too small, just the right size

Reply to SANITY REGAINED
Posted by: Zizi | 2004/10/31

I have just the opposite problem to you,mine is only 14 cm when hard,which is too short,but is far too thick,I wish I could change places anyday,rather stay the way you are.

Reply to Zizi