Question
Posted by: Podo | 2004/03/01

Penis shape

I have a banana shaped penis and I'm not sure if my lady gets satisfied when we make love. I asked her several times if she is satisfied but it looks like she's just pretending to be satified. I want to find out how satisfying can this banana shaped penis be.

Satisfaction really is similar to the old Cremora ad, "It's not inside, it's on top". The Clitoris is outside of the vagina, and hence banana, apple, orange or grapes doesn't really matter, it's all about the clitoral stimulation.

4
Posted by: doctors against circumcision | 2004/03/02

Male infant genital mutilation commonly called circumcision is also a cause of such problems. Take note. A tight circumcision with the gomco clamp removes a lot of foreskin can cause great deal of distortion of the penis and cause of pain when having sex.

Reply to doctors against circumcision
Posted by: Sexything | 2004/03/01

The only person who can give you a definite answer is your partner. Each person has their own preferences. What works for me might not work for her. Some men have big straight penises but still their partners cannot orgasm. Rather you try to get an honest answer from her.

Reply to Sexything
Posted by: Podo | 2004/03/01

I'm not worried about the shape of my penis. I just want to know if this curved penis can satisfy a woman. I've been like this since birth.

Reply to Podo
Posted by: Sexything | 2004/03/01

I've received a lot of e-mails asking questions about whether or not a penis that curves up, down or to one side or the other is "normal." That depends. There is considerable variation in this that is considered quite normal. Remember, the penis consists primarily of spongy tissue that fills with blood when erect. Since a delicate system of valves (actually flaps) controls the amount of blood contained within a penis, only slight differences in relative pressures on each side could result in a degree of curvature.

Joel Block's book,(pp. 207-8) however, describes a more serious problem, called Peyronie's disease, in which the penis becomes so curved that it interferes or even prevents intercourse. According to Block's book, the penis may be bent into a J-shape. The exact cause is unknown, but is thought to be due to a buildup of scar tissue.Vitamin therapy has been used with success in some cases, but surgery may be required. If you suspect Peyronie's disease, it's a good idea to check with a doctor.

Don't panic!

Reply to Sexything