Question
Posted by: jayay98 | 2005/11/24

penis problems

one of my sweat glands on the back of my penis shaft has recently turned into a larger spot. i believe i aggravated it through masturbation and now through rubbing against my trousers it has grown slightly. it is about 3mm in width and a light red colour at the bottom but flesh coloured at the top. i have given and received orla sex but neither of us has ever had an std. any advice?

jayay98, it might just be skin infection, but I can’t rule out an STD from this side of the screen. The safest would be to see your doctor and make sure. Good luck.