Posted by: J-man | 2004/09/29

Penis problem

Hi im 24 and would like 2 know,ive got 2 little pimple like spots just below the head of my penis on my foreskin.What could this be is it normal or should i be worried?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

J, I can’t say what it is without being able to first see the problem, but it doesn’t sound too serious. The best would be to see your doctor (or send me a photo at and make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: GARFIELD | 2004/09/29

Wasup J- man

Even though you are probably too shy to go see a doctor, just go and get it over with.

I had this same thing with about 292348843 spots on my dick and i went to the doctor.

Mine was caused by some type of shampoo or soap, many guys have this< allergy maybe>

These people are trained to do shit like this, so just GO!!!


Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.