Question
Posted by: J-man | 2004/09/29

Penis problem

Hi im 24 and would like 2 know,ive got 2 little pimple like spots just below the head of my penis on my foreskin.What could this be is it normal or should i be worried?

J, I can’t say what it is without being able to first see the problem, but it doesn’t sound too serious. The best would be to see your doctor (or send me a photo at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za) and make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.

1
Posted by: GARFIELD | 2004/09/29

Wasup J- man

Even though you are probably too shy to go see a doctor, just go and get it over with.

I had this same thing with about 292348843 spots on my dick and i went to the doctor.

Mine was caused by some type of shampoo or soap, many guys have this< allergy maybe>

These people are trained to do shit like this, so just GO!!!

Reply to GARFIELD