Question
Posted by: Gary | 2003/02/26

Penis Problem

i have a complex of the size of my penis. i am 6 foot tall and have a 1.5 inch penis. is there anything i can do to increase my penis size without having to have surgery? have seen on xxx web pages there is a product called vprx does it work?

Please remember that advertisements are designed to attract your attention so that you will purchase a product. I do not sell any product, and have no vested interest in anything except your health. The advertisers job is to sell products; therein lies the contradiction between my health-oriented position that penis size is not everything, and the ads out there that advertise about size increases and stronger penises and lengthy erections.

I can only imagine that what they are selling to healthy, normal males is a medical device designed for men with erection problems. Several devices have arrived on the market in recent years that allow you to get an erection by suction. The typical device consists of a plastic cylinder that fits over the penis. The man repeatedly presses a lever that pumps the air out of the cylinder. This creates a vacuum that draws blood into the penis, resulting in an erection. When you have a satisfactory erection, you remove the cylinder after placing a specially designed rubber band or tourniquet at the base of the penis. This holds the blood in the penis and keeps it erect during sex. The constrictor band should not be kept in place longer than thirty minutes.

These devices provide serviceable erections when you want them, and I imagine that they can also make your penis "bigger and stronger". There are no known side effects or complications, as long as you use the recommended constrictor band and keep it on your penis for no more than thirty minutes. A one time fee can range from R750-1000.

See Bernie Zilbergeld's "A New Male Sexuality" for more information on the pumps as well as penis size. Zilbergeld writes, "I realize that there are advertisements in magazines claiming that Product X or Y will make your penis larger. You can waste your money on such things if you want, but your penis will remain as it is. Is there any chance that you can just accept it and move on?"

5
Posted by: jaydee | 2003/02/27

Good afternoon
i also just needed to know relating to penis enlargment , if it can be done without the operation and if supplements can be taken to increase the size of my penis.
Is it possible to give me feedback please anyone who knows of this can you kindly let me know at the email address below
many thanks
ridhwanh@discovery.co.za

Reply to jaydee
Posted by: mazet | 2003/02/26

Its not the size that really counts, my man has the same size of penis but he rocks baby!! So please concentrate most on how to use your tool rather than compaining about its size.

Reply to mazet
Posted by: Maloka | 2003/02/26

Remember size matters not, is a question of how you use it. Just apply different tactics, you will see women will follow you. Your penis size is quite acceptable be confident.

Reply to Maloka
Posted by: Mandi | 2003/02/26

Relax - it's not the size ... it's the motion of the ocean my darling!

Reply to Mandi
Posted by: Male( Teek ) | 2003/02/26

All money making rackets .Just accept it , thats the size your penis will stay for the rest of your life.Rather consentrate on love making techniques .

Reply to Male( Teek )