Question
Posted by: help | 2008/01/14

penis in over drive

hey doctor.i am a 16 year old guy and i have problems down there.whenever i chat to a gal on mxit and she says sumthing kinky my dick always gets hard for no reason and then i want to masturbate.can i stop doing this

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

what is happening is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. What you describe will be happening with all boys of your age.

2
Posted by: Jay | 2008/01/15

It's completely normal ;) The mental stimulus from someone saying something kinky/naughty is usually very arousing - and that applies to all ages. Hell i'm 21 and it certainly still happens to me :P

Just go with the flow and enjoy life and yourself.

Reply to Jay
Posted by: Whateva | 2008/01/15

i can assure you that's only normal. it happens to me all the time on mxit but i don't see it as a problem. we are young and our hormones are very active now. stop worrying about nothing, be yourself and enjoy yourself. that's what all teenage boys are doing. why do you wanna be different?

Reply to Whateva