Posted by: Tim | 2004/12/02

penis falling off!

Regardless of how many times I clean under my foreskin after a couple hours the skin on the end of my penis peels off, its red and sensitive. I wrote in a while ago and it was suggested i use Canestan to combat a fungus. I was given the generic equivelent by a pharmacist to no improvement.

What should i do, try or should i see a doctor

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagePharmacist

If the treatment you previously used was innefective  then I suggest consulting your doc.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tarzan | 2004/12/19

You obviously didn't watch Carte Blance recently when they went into detail about circumsision. Bottomline: it can hardly be reversed, and it seems to be bad because of the penis being permanently uncovered and exposed to underwear etc, and is therefore no more as sensitive as it should be to experience sexual fulfillment to the uttermost. So, all I can tell you is to reconsider before going for circumcision. Rather keep it very clean at all times, even if it means a good wash 2-3 times daily (which most men do anyway to keep it healthy). Good luck.

Reply to Tarzan
Posted by: Sannie | 2004/12/13

Hi Tim

Have you considered to let them cut it off? Forgot the real "medical" term for this.

Reply to Sannie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.