Posted by: sushi | 2011/10/08

Penis Cracks

Once in a while my Hubby gets cracks after sex, which does not heal for days if we dont stop having sex. When the cracks starts closing up and dry, then he starts scraching me inside during sex, which becomes painfull afterwards. Please assist.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Dear Sushi,

Your husband needs to see a Dr and have this physically examined.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: CK | 2011/10/13

Started with a very tight foreskin, then started cracking badly. Got circumcised and have never had any issues since. Sex is way better without a foreskin for both of you. Your husband needs to get circumcised for his own good and yours too. You will have a much more enjoyable sex life for sure. Good luck!

Reply to CK
Posted by: Anon | 2011/10/09

Sushi, I take it your husband is not circumcised. Circumcised men do not have these issues. He needs to look into getting it done. He will never have this issue again and you can have sex whenever you want it and not have to wait anytime at all. Circumcision will provide you both a more enjoyable and quality sex life.

You never hear about circumcised men having any sexual issues like this. Its well worth getting it done.

Reply to Anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.