Posted by: brown | 2011/09/28


my penis is little bit curved to right and my balls are also one up and one down.what i have to do to make it stright?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Pleasae consult a urologist to ascertain whether you need repair to your penis or not .If you are having no pain and no difficulty with sex you might need no interventionat all

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Eric | 2011/10/03

I believe that there is no reason to worry. My penis is also a bit curved and my testicles do not hang at an even height. Nevertheless I have made 4 chidren with it and pleases my wife regularly. If your semen has a normal colour and volume, you have little to worry about.

Reply to Eric
Posted by: XXX | 2011/09/29

The best is to make a appoinment with a urologist.

Reply to XXX

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.