Question
Posted by: Adriaan | 2004/10/11

Penile Ring

When unerect, my foreskin slips down easily and without pain, but when erect, the skin can only partially open. If I force it, it becomes sore. Normally this is not a large problem, I can have intercourse without too much effort, but I would like to have normal intercourse in that I do not have to regulate the movement of my foreskin the the whole time. This has a psycological effect since I have to keep on feeling and concentrating on the 'mechanical' aspect of it, instead of just enjoying it and my partner. I do not have phimosis as such (I have seen a Urologist, but he couldnt see the tightness, since he didnt want to erect me). I believe I have a frenulum breve? Is there anything I can do, short of having a circumcision, since it sounds drastic for only a mild condition?

Adriaan, if it is just the frenulum, the urologist can just cut it, but it sounds more like a phimosis from this side of the screen. Maybe the easiest would be to get a second opinion from a different urologist. Good luck.