Posted by: Adriaan | 2004/10/11

Penile Ring

When unerect, my foreskin slips down easily and without pain, but when erect, the skin can only partially open. If I force it, it becomes sore. Normally this is not a large problem, I can have intercourse without too much effort, but I would like to have normal intercourse in that I do not have to regulate the movement of my foreskin the the whole time. This has a psycological effect since I have to keep on feeling and concentrating on the 'mechanical' aspect of it, instead of just enjoying it and my partner. I do not have phimosis as such (I have seen a Urologist, but he couldnt see the tightness, since he didnt want to erect me). I believe I have a frenulum breve? Is there anything I can do, short of having a circumcision, since it sounds drastic for only a mild condition?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Adriaan, if it is just the frenulum, the urologist can just cut it, but it sounds more like a phimosis from this side of the screen. Maybe the easiest would be to get a second opinion from a different urologist. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.