Posted by: unzipped | 2004/10/13

Penile problem

I have been getting little spots that almost looks like acne without the puss on my penis, it itches and then forms a scab, and then dissapears.Its coming back more regularly now, every second week. Please do not refer me to a dokter to have it examined, i am way to shy to go. Please if u could help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Unzipped, it sounds like sebaceous prominence. These are a normal finding although they may vary in prominence. There is no treatment and you should leave them alone.
If you’re too shy you can send me a photo or you can mail me at so that I can send you a photo of what I think it is. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: KJ | 2004/10/14

Sounds like you have Genital Herpes. Have it checked out before transmitting it to someone else.

Reply to KJ
Posted by: HD | 2004/10/13

Hey dude, how shy would you feel if it dropped off??? Doctors are trained to be professional and you can be sure of confidentiality. Go to a GP in another town if you need to!

Reply to HD

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.