Question
Posted by: unzipped | 2004/10/13

Penile problem

I have been getting little spots that almost looks like acne without the puss on my penis, it itches and then forms a scab, and then dissapears.Its coming back more regularly now, every second week. Please do not refer me to a dokter to have it examined, i am way to shy to go. Please if u could help.

Unzipped, it sounds like sebaceous prominence. These are a normal finding although they may vary in prominence. There is no treatment and you should leave them alone.
If you’re too shy you can send me a photo or you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za so that I can send you a photo of what I think it is. Good luck.

2
Posted by: KJ | 2004/10/14

Sounds like you have Genital Herpes. Have it checked out before transmitting it to someone else.

Reply to KJ
Posted by: HD | 2004/10/13

Hey dude, how shy would you feel if it dropped off??? Doctors are trained to be professional and you can be sure of confidentiality. Go to a GP in another town if you need to!

Reply to HD