Question
Posted by: Bender | 2004/10/18

Penile curviture

Dear Doc,

I've writen a question on the "mens" page, but haven't recieved the details to my question.

I have a slight curve in penis when erect. I have looked this up on the net, and the closest I can find is Peronise. I don't believe this to be the same as my problem, as I have had this condition since the day I first achieved a erection.

My question is: Is this condition common, or am I the only one in the world? Can it be rectified through surgery? Am I stuck with the problem evermore?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Bender,

Without a clinical examination I have to speculate. Please visit a urologist for professional advice.