Question
Posted by: Bettie | 2004/10/07

Penile Breast Stimulation

I am 16 yoa. My bf love getting me to a very high state of arosal. He does two things that makes me very high, when I roll his penis over my nipples and next when he goes down on me while I musterbate him. We did not have sex yet and I prefer it to stay this way. Is it normal to do it this way? I love it and we have great orgasms. Can this cause my breasts to go flabby at an early age?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Bettie,

what you are doing together is certainly not abnormal. Many young people engage in different sexual activities before actually having sexual intercourse and there is nothing wrong with that. Also your breasts will not be damaged in any way by what you are doing.

You are right to not rush into sex, take your time and be safe!!

1
Posted by: bob | 2004/10/23

i am 15 and i had sex wid my bf does that make damage for my body?

Reply to bob