Question
Posted by: worried | 2005/11/21

penetration

Is it possible to fall pregnant without penitration.Im 20&My boyfriend and I do basicaly everything except penile penitration,I want to keep something for the wedding night.but last night things got hot and heavy and tho there was no penitration we were both naked and grinding up against each other when he came all over me.could I get pregnant like this?

It is possible but not very likely.

2
Posted by: Ray | 2005/11/21

Its highly unlikely. The sperm still have to travel quite far to get to an egg, the probability of them getting up there without penetration is unlikely. I guess nothing is impossible so just be careful anyway!

Reply to Ray
Posted by: Natalie | 2005/11/21

No, that will be almost immpossible. Unless he had some of his cum and "fingered" you. But more than likely there is no way you could be pregnant by doing that with your bf.

Reply to Natalie