Question
Posted by: fancy Face | 2004/10/04

Pelvic pain

I've been on the injection for past 4 years and stop using it end of June this year my problem I have this pain non stop during intercouse and after and I did see my period last month what cause this can it be my cysts or what is it ?
please help me cause I do not understand what causes this pain

If the pain persists you should consult a gynae. IT could be one of a number of things

1
Posted by: Golly | 2004/10/04

The pain could be related to endometriosis, a cyst on the ovary or possibly other benign growths in the pelvic area. See a gynae - they could possibly see something with a sonar or recommend a blood test for ovarian cysts. Might be you need a laparoscopy (they make a small hole in the abdomen and stick a camera throught o see what is going on inside - done under anestheasia).

If it is making your life uncomfortable better have it look at especially if it is not getting better.

Good luck!

Reply to Golly