Question
Posted by: missy | 2004/01/19

pelvic pain

since last month when i am ovulating, i feel pain in my pelvic as if there is something which is stuck down there, and everytime during this time i dont enjoy having sex i feel as if my pelvic will fall, what could be the cause - could it be a std

This sounds like ovulation pain which is usually quite normal. It should not last more than 24 - 48 hrs. If you have not had it before, perhaps something has changed, e.g. your contraception.

1
Posted by: lynn | 2004/01/21

Don't give up hope, I have the same problem and sex with my husband is very painful and I try to get him to respect that. I've seen the doctor at least 4 times and I don't have any STD. The doctor even checked for tumors or any other kind of infection. I only have one problem now, how can i cure something I don't know I have.

Reply to lynn