Question
Posted by: All of us | 2007/02/21

Pelvic floor muscles

Doc how can I exercise my pelvic floor muscels? I have been told they could help with ED

Expert ImageArchive

Simply clenching and releasing 100 times a day will help. Also rub base of spine to assist connection

Apologies for very slow response time

1
Posted by: Taz | 2007/02/28

Hi All of us

Funny thing I should read this now. But I went to Pilates today, and the Instructor explained that to us. You can do it any place. First you take a deep breath, as you blow the air out, you lift you pelvic muscle. Do you know when you urinate and in the middle of it you try to keep it in. That is what the pelvic muscle is. So anyway, you pull it in a little bit. Keep it there. Then you take another deep breath, and as you breath out, you pulled it litle more in. You must imagine there is 4 stories in the building. You do that untill you get to the 4th story. Then you realise the muscle. Hope it helps. But it take a bit of practice to get that.

Reply to Taz