Question
Posted by: MoPee | 2003/01/23

Pelvic floor exercises & vaginal weights

Are pelvic floor exercises the same as kegels? Can you recommend what exercises could do to strenghten mine? Also do you know what vaginal weights are and where I can get them?

thank you

FemTone Vaginal Weights

FemTone Vaginal Weights are weights that are used during Kegel exercises. FemTone Vaginal Weights are a set of five reusable, tampon-like, sterile cones of identical size and shape but of increasing weight.

Yes they are.

I did some net searching and found some information of the website where it seems you can buy these weights as well:
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/buyinprivate/femvagweigtr.html

They state:

"FemTone weights" (a specific brand) when used during Kegel exercises (contracting the pelvic floor muscles) have been found to strengthen the pelvic floor and may improve urinary continence. Many women who utilize Vaginal Weights see marked results in trying to overcome incontinence. The FemTone Vaginal Weights are market leaders in this category.

Vaginal weights act as a training aid to Kegel exercises. These weights help women identify and exercise the appropriate muscle groups responsible for maintaining continence. By exercising these muscles many women have found they can overcome incontinence.

Many Urologists, Gynecologists, and Sex Therapists recommend vaginal cones to restore lost muscular condition in the pelvic area. Readers can come to ShopInPrivate.com.

Perhaps visit the site yourself for further information.
I hope this helps you.